What is a typical expedition like? What should I expect?
- What makes CHOICE Humanitarian different from other global humanitarian organizations?
- Do donations help real people around the world?
- How can I participate?
- What is an expedition?
- How do I go on an expedition?
- In what countries does CHOICE run expeditions?
- What is the cost of an expedition?
- What do the expedition costs cover?
- What kinds of projects do expeditioners work on?
- What phase of the project will my expedition help with? Beginning, middle or end?
- When will the upcoming expeditions be held?
- Can I fundraise for my expedition? If so, are there tools CHOICE provides?
- Will I be safe?
- How old do you have to be to join an expedition?
- Are the expedition fees tax deductible? And the airfare?
- Do I need to apply for a visa?
- Are participants required to get any shots or vaccinations?
- Is travel insurance required and where can I get it?
- Do I have to be physically fit to participate during the CHOICE expedition?
- What if a child or adolescent (under 18) wishes to go on an expedition without their parents?
- How do I make flight arrangements?
- What are the options for in-country touring? Does CHOICE arrange this?
- What if I want to stay longer or arrive before the rest of the group?
- Do I need a passport to travel?
- Could I plan a private trip with my family, friends, or my business?
- Are there any discounts available for expedition costs?
What is an expedition?
Was this helpful?