Executive Expedition - Mexico August 3-6, 2017
Situated just south of the United States, colonial architecture and adobe villages define the colorful nation of Mexico. Amidst the scenic landscapes and rural communities that populate central Mexico, grateful villagers greet our expeditions with joyful smiles and warm embraces.
|8/3/2017||Thursday||Arrive to Leon Airport, Settle in to Hotel, Dinner + Overview of CHOICE Mexico||Hotel Florida Tower - Irapuato|
|8/4/2017||Friday||Visit to CHOICE Center, Travel to Community " La Concha" to learn about projects - Water cisterns, stoves, ovens, coups, and more||Hotel La Huerta - Acambay|
|8/5/2017||Saturday||Travel to Community "Tixmadeje" to learn about projects and support a community initiative, Travel to Guanajuato for dinner and discussion||Hotel Antigua Vapor - Guanajuato|
|8/6/2017||Sunday||Tour Guanajuato until noon flight||Guanajuato / Flight|
A complete detailed itinerary is available to download HERE.
*rates include hotel accommodations, village + project preparation, meals, flight, and local transportation.
- Application + Medical Form (Due ASAP)
- Trip Itinerary
- Expedition Manual
- Country Appendix (Read all info! Includes details in vaccines, visas, and country details)
- Download and return (email/mail) completed Application + Medical Form for all participants (ASAP)
- Pay $1000 per/person (ASAP)
- Send in a copy of your passport.
- Secure Travel/Evac Insurance - Send in a copy and confirmation. You will find info regarding this on page 9-10 of the attached expedition manual.
Learn all about our work and history in Mexico HERE.